18 Jan 2012

Application Letter

Jakarta, March 2012
Attn.
HRD Manager

To Whom It May Concern,
This application is the realisation of my wish to take the opportunity to joint your enterprise, to fill position as Programmer.

I am graduated from Information System Department, Faculty of Computer Science, TERUS MENULIS University, Jakarta. Bachelor Degree in Information System with GPA 3.04 (scale 4.00). I am 23 years old, male, single, in good health. I am hardworker person and familiar to work in IT/MIS related jobs.


Herewith I enclose my Resume (CV). I might be reached at +62-21-XXXX-XXXX / +62-814-XXXX-XXXX or by email : fulanbinfulan@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for taking the time to consider my qualification and I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely yours,

      Fulan Bin Fulan



No comments:

Post a Comment